Key Design And Technical Feature
- Back-end Content Management Systems (CMS) permitting you to update your own website. (Uses the WordPress platform, the most widely used and extensively developed CMS available.)
- Responsive design: website adjusts automatically to different screen widths, and is also compatible with tablets and mobile devices.
- Attractive, landing (home) page with easy, intuitive navigation menus and a large image slideshow linking to the selected services you wish to highlight.
- Social networking integration, with e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Range of modern features including, as required: integrated Google location maps; contact and/or newsletter signup forms; PDF downloads for user content; password protected pages for, e.g. private, client-specific content.
Technical Features And Advantages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) module to ensure site is SEO compliant. Website also automatically submits self-generated site-map to Google and other main search engines on a scheduled basis.
- Automated website backup module for added security; can email full site and database
backups to you on a scheduled basis.
- Complies with ECT act.
- Compatibility with all major web browsers. Page optimisation for rapid browser load.
- Fully modular for easy expansion of functionality in future.
- Theme-based design permits rapid redesign of the website in future, if required.
Security and performance advantages, as theme and code modules can be updated, in order to account for new threats or web browser updates.
- Additional key security features.
- After website completion, technical maintenance work is advisable periodically for security and performance reasons, and will include upgrading to latest versions of WordPress, plugins and theme code files.
- Any future content updates or changes to the content of your website, as required. This will not include any design changes.
- If you would like to consider a Google Adwords campaign to promote your websites, we will assist in developing the adword campaign.
- Site security and periodic backups of the website.